This is my third project for "My Acrylic Album". It's an inspiration wall plaque. I've used a 6"x6" acrylic wall plaque from "My Acrylic Album" to create this. I do hope this piece would inspire me in my upcoming projects.
Here are the steps.
1) First I've used the "Distressing Acrylic (Embossing and Alcohol Ink)" technique to distressed the bottom of the acrylic plaque and later used the "Distressing Acrylic (Gesso)" technique to distressed all over the whole acrylic plaque.
2) I've also done a very simple masking of a circle in the center of the plaque using alcohol inks.
3) I've also alcohol inked a piece of paper doiley which I've attached on the right of the plaque.
4) The clock is actually a self created mini overlay with transparency. I've added some real stamps in that corner too.
5) I've used the "Creating your Faux Metal Pieces" technique to make the hinges and the flower. I've added some doodles on the flower for details.
6) The frame is actually a leather frame from Making Memories which I've inked and later add some self cut diamond strips to it. The diamond strips had been inked with distress ink.
7) I've also stamped some flourishes on the background of the plaque which I've highlighted it with white gel pen.
8) The word "inspire" had been treated inked with perfect medium and later added some perfect pearls for colours.
9) I've inked the "Me" alphas with distress inks and later added some crackle accents to it to get the glossy crackled look.
I love how this plaque had turned out and hope it could inspire me and all of you as well.
Sources: Acrylic: My Acrylic Album; Card Stock: Bazzill Basics; Ink: Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Alcohol Ink, Tsukineko Staz On, Ranger Emboss It, Perfect Medium (Ranger); Stamps: Making Memories, Autumn Leaves, Heidi Swapp; Brads: Making Memories; Others: transparency, crackle accents (Ranger), acrylic paints (Making Memories), gesso, uni-ball signo gel pen, flower (prima), glue dots, embossing powder, chipboard alphas, paper doiley, leather frame (Making Memories), Perfect Pearls (Ranger).