This is another CJ page for another great friend of mine. The theme of her CJ is "Shae A Moving Moment". I've chosen this photograph is because this is the first ever photograph of me with both Chloe and Ryan together. They are my most precious treasure and being able to spend some outdoor time with them are just priceless.
Here are the steps to this page.
1) I've inked a paper doiley with some distress ink (tattered rose, aged mahogany, black soot) before attaching it to the background of this page.
2) All pattern papers and the photograph had been distressed using the scissors technique and inking. I've distressed the strip directly under the photograph using the crinkle and inking technique too.
3) I've done a simple corner masking on the upper right and lower right corner of the page. Then, I've stamped and doodled on it for some details.
4) I've also stamped around the photograph and later create some stitches connecting it to the photograph.
5) The big flowers are created using an alcohol inked transparency (oregano, cranberry, expresso, wild plum, gold mixatives, blending solution). I've doodled on it with a while gel pen for some details.
6) The smaller flowers are created using an alcohol inked glossy paper (cranberry, oregano, meadow, expresso, blending solution).
7) To create the tag, I've masked on it using a flourish die cut template, and stamped and inked on it.
8) The title had been created using one of Tim Holtz's latest tip on using label maker. I just cut a strip of pattern paper and insert it into the label maker to punch out the title and later sand it with sand paper to reveal the white embossed words.
9) To add some bling, I've added glitters onto some stamped images and the flowers.
Hope that she likes this page that I've created for her.
Sources: Card stock: Bazzill Basic Papers, Ink: Ranger Alcohol Inks, Tim Holtz's Distress Ink, Staz On, Stamps: Autumn Leaves, Art Warehouse, Studio G, Brads: Making Memories, Others: Zig pens, uni-ball signo gel pen, transparency,buttons, glitters (Stickles) .