This is a layout about Chloe being always mistaken as a boy. Well, I could totally understand that as she has very little hair and is always so cheerful and boyish in character. The inspirations for the colours of this layout came directly from the photograph itself.
Here are the steps to this layout.
1. I've used quite a number of "stamped images" on this page which I've printed on vellum. I've added lots of glitters and details to it using doodling and embellishing it.
2. The circles on the left are actually "stamped images" printed on green vellum. I've masked a few sizes of circles too to do my journaling.
3. Instead of using chipboard or stamped flourishes around the flowers which I normally do, I've added some ribbon and rick rack. And I've also stitched part of the rick rack down just to add some colours there.
4. I've tried two different two tones stitching here. Firstly, I've done the zig-zag two tones stitching in white and green. Secondly, I've done some two tones cross stitching which I've use the "Add Little Beads on your Stitching" technique here. It's so much fun to hand stitched your layouts. It's not difficult at all. Here are some simple tips. Before to stitch, place a soft crafting foam underneath your layout and use a twizzer or needle to poke some stitching holes in advance on your layout. Then later you can easily stitch on your layouts without the hassle of having to poke through thick layers with a small needle.
5. I've added a hand drawn butterfly on some alcohol inked glossy paper to the layout too using some foam adhesives for dimensions.
6. I've used some chipboard brackets and alphas for the title which I've painted. I've doodled on the brackets and I've added crackle accents on the alphas.
To accentuate the meaning of how she is always a princess and so beautiful, I've added a tiara and quite an amount of glitters and bling everywhere.
Sources: Card stock: Bazzill Basic Papers, Pattern Papers: Scenic Route, Basic Grey, Ink: Ranger Alcohol Inks, Tim Holtz's Distress Ink, ColorBox, Stamps: Autumn Leaves, Chipboard: Fancy Pants, Basic Grey, Others: Zig pens, uni-ball signo gel pen, acrylic paint, crackle accents (Ranger Ink), vellum, sequins, flowers(Prima).