Here are the steps to this page.
1) I've done various layers of masking using some distress ink (peeled paint, black soot, tattered rose, aged mahogany)
2) I've printed another photograph directly onto the background of the card stock before using the masking technique.
3) I've also distressed the photograph using the scissors technique and inked the edges using distress ink.
4) I've created a pocket using transparency on the lower left corner which I've stamped some flourishes on it.
5) To embellish the page, I've cut out some flowers from pattern papers for the lower right corner and on the lower left corner, I've stamped some flowers and leaves on black card stock and cut it out. I've attached all of it using some foam adhesives for dimensions.
6) I've also created a tag for journaling which is inserted into the transparency pocket.
This is really a hard theme for me as I'm so used to scrap upon feelings and thoughts about people or my family.
Sources: Card stock: Bazzill Basic Papers, Ink: Ranger Alcohol Inks, Emboss It, Tim Holtz's Distress Ink, Staz On, Stamps: Impression Obsession, Art Warehouse, Norsk Stempelblad AS, Brads: MakingMemories, Others: Zig pens, uni-ball signo gel pen, transparency, embossing powder.