Thursday, May 1, 2008

CJ Intoduction Page






This is just an introductory page of my CJ (Circle journal) that I'm part off recently. I've used only "stamped images" in this page. I've used the "Dress Up your Stamped Images" technique to enhanced the stamped images which I've printed out on regular white card stock. I've cut the images out and layered them on the page using some foam adhesives for more dimensions. I've used a doiley to create the masking on the background. I've used the scissors technique to distress all the pattern papers and card stocks.

Sources: Pattern Papers: Paper Pizazz, Basic Grey, Ink: Tim Holtz's Distress Ink, Emboss It, Brads: The Paper Studio, Others: Glitters (Stickles)

6 comments:

Carla said...

Irene, I totally love coming to your blog, your style is so unique and I just love the things that you come up with. This is beautiful

Anonymous said...

Wow !!!

I apologize for my english .

Beautiful works on highest world horizontal. I admire and I sing from admiration. It is not possible to break off eyes. I will visit systematically. I congratulate ideas and I salute cordially.
Lengow

My works:
www.atelier-retro.blogspot.com

Christina Carnoy said...

your work is still so amazing and gorgeous, every time!!!

Gra Sandel said...

Irene I love your works!!!!!!!!!
I want to do the same , the tips are fantastic!!!
Every day I visit you.
Kisses from Israel
Gra

Anonymous said...

And yet another great page... :-)
You're extremely talented and creative. I just LOVE what you do.

michelle said...

each time i come visit your blog i am in awe of your talent ! i so would love yo be able to create the way you do !!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin