Thursday, August 30, 2007

Scrap Magic Pouch





This is a "Scrap Magic Pouch" that I've created for a friend's birthday. This is a pouch where she can keep all the scrap techniques cards which is sort of a scrap recipe card.
I've used some tissue papers and a cut-out lace for creating the flower on the pouch. (You can refer to "Flower using Tissue Paper and Lace" in my tips and tricks section.
In this pouch, I've included a hand made birthday card and a hand made scrap magic card. I've used orange and brown as the colour scheme in all these cards.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh this is soo pretty! I love your use of colour and your writing. What a beautiful birthday gift.

Heather said...

I love your cards. How did you create the layered look on the butterfly card?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin