Saturday, August 11, 2007

Design your Papers By Cutting Out

In my recent page 9 of my "International Greetings" mini album which is in my other gallery, I've created my own pattern paper by cutting out parts of the pattern papers that I've used.
Here are what I've done.
1. I've selected a few pattern papers that I want to used for my background.
2. Then I've cut out some chunks of leaves designs at the side of those strips of pattern papers before pasting it down on my white card stock. Later, I've cut out some self made leaves masks to do some masking on parts of the white card stock too.
3. Lastly, I've also add those masks as part of the background.
This technique had created some unique depths on the background paper.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

i love that you share you ideas and how you made it. you have a fantastic style

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin