Friday, May 11, 2007

Tags Pile on Layouts

Recently, I've read it in one of the scrapbooking magazine about creating a digital layout using the tags pile technique. Therefore, I've tried it in one of my layout titled "Rollover" in my baby gallery.





In my layout, I had created a few tags which coordinates with the colours of my layouts. I've done some detailing on the tags by inking the edges, stamping, doodling, using ribbons, beads and mini flowers. I must admit that it creates an interesting look and gave the layout some dimensions. The tip to creating this tag pile is to make different sizes of tags and pile them on a clever angle. I did not used any brads to attach my tags but some buttons instead. This will eased the aim of covering the tags' hole.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin