Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Some Christmas Projects!

Here are some Christmas projects that I've created. It's actually for QKD's Dec GI Kit which will also be my last assignment for them.

Some Christmas cards:

Gift Tag:

Christmas Altered Ornament:

This year I do not have enough time to create more for Christmas. I only managed to create some minor projects here and there. I wish I've more time for more but guess it's just not happening this year. Perhaps next year I could create more Christmas projects and share the tutorials with you all.

I'm currently trying to finish up some projects for my teaching assignments before the holidays and after that, I'll be very busy with Ryan going to standard one or grade one. I'm so excited for him!! Wait till you all see him in his new school uniform. He looks so smart in it...LOL!

I'll share some pictures of my tree tomorrow. If you want to share your tree with all of us here, feel free to post a link on the comment section on tomorrow's post.

8 comments:

Maria Therese said...

beautiful cards!!!

JAN said...

wow your projects are beautilicious i especially like the tag its super gorgeous..what a tremendous keepsake it will make..the lucky recipient will love it i am sure

Dusia said...

Very nice cards

~* steph :) *~ said...

beautiful projects! i LOVE the vintage look. thanks for sharing :)!

Rita Barakat said...

Beautiful projects as always!

Karen said...

Isn't it amazing how fast the time has gone this year??!! I'm in that last minute before Christmas scramble myself and not getting nearly as much done as I had hoped for. What you have done though, is stunning!!! I just love your layers and all of the rich colors! Gorgeous creations! :>

Mescrap said...

Those cards and tag are marvelous ! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Jennifer said...

That last one, that looks like a Christmas ball is so creative! I love your stuff because it has...IDK, I think the only word to describe it would be almost vintage-looking. I love them! So classy and elegant!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin