Recently, I've not created any cards at all. This is a card that I've created sometime ago which featured the stamp set from Darkroom Door. This card is created using Clear Scraps acrylic sheet and some pattern papers from Heidi Swapp.
Here are the steps.
1) I've cut two sheets of acrylic in different sizes and tie them together using some ribbons. On the bigger sheet, attach a piece of grey cardstock on it's left and later a strip of pattern paper on it's right. Dress up the strip with liquid pearls.
2) On the smaller sheet, attach a piece of pattern paper on it's left and a strip of lace on it's right. Detail along the lace with some liquid pearls.
3) Cut out two rectangulars from two different pieces of pattern paper and layer them on top of each other.
4) Stamp the image onto a white cardstock and cut it out. Ink around it with distress ink and mat it with a pink cardstock. Attach it to the card.
5) Cut out some flourishes from the pattern paper and add it to the lower left of the card. Also add some flowers on it.
6) Stamp the sentiment on the acrylic using black solvent ink.
Hope you all like this fast and simple card tutorial. I'll be sharing my last project using Swirlydoos Nov kit soon. Check back for it.
My celebration giveaway is still on going! Tell your friends about it. Share the love with them.
Sources: Clear products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Heidi Swapp; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Darkroom Door; Others: Ranger Liquid Pearls, Prima flowers, rhinestones, ribbon, lace, Zip Dry, Glue Dots and other adhesives.