This is my last project using Swirlydoos Nov kit, Antique Linen. It's a layout that I've incorporated the "snowing effect".
Here are the steps:1) Use a cardstock as the base for this layout. Distress it's edges using a scissors and ink it with distress ink. Use a scrap paper as masking template and mask a frame on the layout using distress ink. Detail the frame with liquid pearls.
2) Add a strip of lace on the left of the layout.
3) Cut two strips from the pattern papers and distress their edges using a scissors. Add it to top of the layout.
4) Cut out a huge rectangular piece from another pattern paper and distress it's edges. Ink it with distress ink and add it to the middle of the layout.
5) Use another strip from the pattern paper and add it above the rectangular piece from step (4).
6) Distress the edges of the photograph and attach it to the layout. Stamp three small squares on it's right. Dress it up with Stickles.
7) Add a strip of lace overlay on the bottom of the layout and a strip of rub-on on the left of it. Stamp some small images in between the rub-on.
8) Cut some circle frames from the pattern papers and attach it to the layout using foam adhesives. Cover the frame with some Distress Stickles and detail it with pearls and decorative brad. Also stamp some images on white cardstock and cut it out. Add it between the frames.
9) Apply some rub-ons on the right of the layout and dress it up with pearls. Stamp a key and lock onto white cardstock and cut it out. Ink it's edges with distress ink and add it on the bottom of the rub-ons.
10) Add some textured rub-ons on the top and bottom of the layout. Use some alpha stickers to form the title.
11) Lastly, use the "Snowing Effect" technique on the layout to create the snowing look on it.
Hope you all like this layout and try the technique. Have a great weekend!
Sources: Products included in the kit: Pattern Papers: TPC Studio, Kaisercraft; Embellishment: 7Gypsies Textured Rubbings, Kaisercraft Rub-Ons, Prima pearls, Technique Tuesday Stamps, Hambly overlay, TPC decorative brad, alpha stickers; Others (not in the kit): Bazzill Cardstock, Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Stickles, Ranger Distress Stickles, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Tsukineko Staz On, May Arts lace, Making Memories acrylic paint, Zip Dry, Glue Dots and other adhesives.