Here are some of the details on the page.
1) I've used a die-cut doiley pattern paper to layer on the page and loads of pieces from the pattern papers to layer all over the layout. Add stitching, inking and distressing to them. Use foam adhesives to create dimensions and use liquid pearls to add details.
2) As for the photograph, I've actually cut it into two pieces and link it together using some stitches. On the bigger piece of photograph, I've done some stenciling and stamping on it. To further create the window or square look. I've also used a paper piercer to poke some squares on it.
3) I've also used the "Stitch Over your Embellishment" technique on some of the embellishment on the layout.
4) I've inked some raw chipboard alphas to create the title.
5) On the bouquet, I've used a heart shaped paper doiley to fold it into a an opening cone as the base for it.
6) Use the "Distressing With Acrylic Paint" technique on the flowers and add loads of fibers, rick-racks, ribbons to it. Also add some grungeboard flourishes to it.
I'm not sure how many of you like this layout but it's definitely an area that you should at least try it out to bring yourself to the next level. Be bold and brave in your design and experiment! After all, it's just papers, inks and a piece of photograph that you could always reprint. Have fun!