Here are the steps to it.
1) Use a pattern paper as the base for this layout. Distress it's edges using the scissors distressing technique and ink it with distress ink.
2) Cut out a huge rectangular piece from a pattern paper and distress it's edges. Attach it to the middle of the layout. Add some border rub-ons to the upper edge and on the bottom. Cut out another strip from another pattern paper and distress it's edges. Add it at the bottom of the earlier piece.
3) Cut out a huge circle using a deco scissors from the pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. Attach it to the middle of the layout. Hand stitch of cross stitches randomly all around the circle.
4) Distress the edges of the photograph and tear in on it's upper left and hand stitch some random stitches on it. Ink it with distress ink and add it on top of the rectangular piece.
5) Add a strip of lace on the right of the layout. Apply the medallion rub-on onto a piece of cardstock and cut it out. Add it on top of the lace using foam adhesives and detail it with dew drops and pearl butterfly.
6) Cut out another small circle from the pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. Add it to the lower left of the photograph.
7) Ink the die-cut fence with some distress ink and add it on the lower right of the layout. Also add some swirly pearls and roses to it. Add some swirly pearls on the upper right of the layout too.
8) Randomly add some dew drops and small roses all around the circle. Cut out some butterflies from the pattern paper and ink their edges with distress ink. Attach them around the small circle and dress them up with dew drops and glossy accents.
9) Paint the chipboard "100 and /" with acrylic paint and form the "100%" using it and some dew drops. Print the word "Concentration" onto cardstock and cut it out. Ink it's edges with distress ink and mat it using the pattern paper. Add it to the page using foam adhesives.
There you have it. My last project for Swirlydoos September kit. I won't be designing with their October kit but will be designing using their November kit. So, keep checking back for more Swirlydoos goodies when I'm able to get to it after my trip to Russia. If I have the chance to get online in Russia, I'll post some pictures.
Sources: Products included in the kit: Pattern Papers: Prima, Embellishment: 7gypsies (chipboard alphas), Kaisercrafts (rub-ons), Robin's Nest (dew drops), Prima flowers, Prima pearls, ZVA flowers, lace, die cut fence; Others (not in the kit): Bazzill cardstock, Ranger Glossy Accents, Ranger Distress Ink, Making Memories Acrylic Paint, floss for stitching, Zip Dry, Glue Dots and other adhesives.