Here are the steps.
1) Use a Clear Scraps XL Deco Shape as the base for this page. Highlight the edges with some paint markers and liquid pearls.
2) Cut out a ring from a black card stock and use the "Hand Stitching on Acrylic" technique to stitch it down onto the page.
3) Cut a rectangular piece from a pattern paper and distress the edges with the scissors distressing technique. Ink it with distress ink and paste it horizontally at the bottom half of the page.
4) Cut strip of pattern paper and distress it's edges as above. Ink it with distress ink and paste it vertically on the right of the page. I've also cut out part of the pattern paper to repeat the design on the acrylic base. I think it adds some cool details to the page. Add some liquid pearls to it too.
5) Distress the edges of the photograph and ink it with distress ink. I've stamped some images on the upper left of the photograph before attaching it to the page.
6) I've cut out part of a transparency frame and paste it to the lower left corner of the photograph. I've added some liquid pearls there too.
7) Use the "Magic Mesh on Vellum Leaves" technique to create some leaves and attach it to the page with some flowers, pearl and Stickles. I've also added a metal ring underneath it for a different element.
8) Print out your quotes or journaling and distress it using the punching technique. Ink it with distress ink and paste it on the left of the photograph.
9) I've stamped the "bamboo" image using a distress ink and the "dream" Chinese character using solvent ink, on a circle chipboard. Ink it's edges. Cut out another circle from a black card stock to create a shadow look for the chipboard circle. I've also use some liquid pearls to doodle a bigger circle around it. Cover the "dream" Chinese character with glossy accents.
10) Layer a piece of Magic Mesh on the page to mat the title. The word "a" is a chipboard letter which had been painted with white acrylic paint. The word "WALK" are chipboard letters from American Crafts Thickers which I've ink it with distress ink and use a wet wipe to wipe over it for that distressed look.
11) Lastly. add three buttons on part of the black ring.
I hope this page would make you all want to take a stroll or a walk with your love ones in the nature. I think, this is such a great way to remind us about the nature and what we have around us.
Sources: Acrylic: Clear Scraps XL Deco Shapes; Card Stock: Bazzill; Pattern Paper: Scenic Route; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamp: Queen Kat Designs; Others: Ranger Liquid Pearls,Ranger Glossy Accents, Ranger Stickles, Ranger Sepia Accents, Magic Mesh, Making Memories Acrylic Paint, EKSuccess Zig Painty, Prima flowers, American Crafts Thickers, Hambly Screen Prints transparency frames, vellum, buttons, yarn for stitching, pearl, Helmar glue, glue dots and other adhesives.