Here are the steps.
1) First of all, cover the chipboard page with a piece of 6x6 white card stock. Ink the edges using distress ink and stamp some words or sentiments all over it using various tones of distress ink.
2) Cut a rectangular piece from a black card stock and a pattern paper. Distress both papers using the scissors distressing and tear in technique. Ink all edges using distress ink and attach both piece together. (only allow some parts of the black card stock showing through the pattern paper)
3) Distress the photograph using the same method and ink it's edges, Stamp on it using a word stamp and black solvent ink. Paste it onto the pattern paper and hand stitched some lines.
4) Punch a row of holes on the right edges of the page and use the "Thread Overboard" technique.
5) Create an embellishment using the "Distress your Bottle Caps" technique and attach it to the threading.
6) Layer a small piece of vintage paper on the lower left of the page.
7) Dab some Ranger's Perfect Medium onto a grungeboard tag and add some perfect pearls on it to create the faux metal look. Don't forget to set it with misting some water on it. Stamp on it using black solvent ink and attach it to the page using some brads.
Sources: Clear Scraps Chipboard 6x6 Tab Album; Card stock: Coredinations; Pattern Papers: Jenni Bowlin Studio; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On, Ranger Alcohol Ink; Stamp: Autumn Leaves, Making Memories, Stampers Anonymous; Others: Ranger Perfect Medium, Ranger Perfect Pearls, Tim Holtz idea-ology grungeboard, Zig Writers, bottle cap, paper ribbon, floss for stitching, brads, Helmar glue, Zip Dry, glue dots and other adhesives.