Here are page 2 and 3 of my Finland Mini Album which is a DT project for Clear Scraps. I've used Clear Scraps 6x6 Chipboard Tab Album to create this mini album.
Here are the steps to page 2.
1) Cover page 2 with a piece of pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink.
2) Cut out some square pieces from a black and white card stock. On the white card stock, stamp on it randomly using some clocks images and solvent ink. Distress both pieces of card stock using the scissors distressing and the tear in technique. Ink the edges of the white card stock with various distress ink. Paste both pieces together (only allowing part of the black card stock shows through the white card stock piece) and onto the page.
3) Distress the photograph using the scissors and tear in technique and ink the edges with distress ink. Paste it onto the page. (Tip: Do step 1, 2 and 3 before the "Thread Overboard" technique for page 1)
4) Stamp an image on the upper right of the page and add a photo holder in the lower left of it.
5) I've also add a chipboard clock on the lower right of the photograph.
6) Cut out a piece from a ledger pattern paper for journaling purposes. Ink it with distress ink and add some staples to it before attaching it down to the page. Use a black pen to doodle some faux stitches on it.
Steps for page 3.
1) Cover this page with a pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink.
2) Stamp your subtitle on the tab using solvent ink.
3) Cut out some square pieces from a black card stock and a pattern paper. Distress both pieces using the scissors distressing technique and the tear in technique. (Tip: To create a nice curl on the tear in edge, try to use a twizzer to tear and curl it)
4) Attach both pieces together and paste it down to the page.
5) Use a journaling tag to add some journaling and ink it with distress ink. Stamp on it too.
6) Distress the photograph using the scissors distressing technique and ink it's edges with distress ink. Add some staples on it's left and also on it's upper right to attach both the photograph and journaling tag together before adding it to the page.
7) Stamp some clock images on the photograph using solvent ink and a huge word image on the lower left of the page.
8) Lastly, add a small rectangular piece of a vintage pattern paper on the lower right of the page. Ink it with distress ink first. Use a black pen to doodle some faux stitches on it too.
I'll continue to upload more pages tomorrow. Hope you all like the mini album so far.
Sources: Clear Scraps Chipboard 6x6 Tab Album; Card stock: Coredinations; Pattern Papers: Jenni Bowlin Studio; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On, Stamp: Making Memories, Heidi Swapp, Purple Onion Designs; Others: Jenni Bowlin Journaling Tag, Heidi Swapp Chipboard Clock, Zig Writers, staples, photo holder, brads, Helmar glue, Zip Dry, glue dots and other adhesives.