These are my first vintage ATCs. I've decided to do some chinese vintage ATCs to reflect part of my culture on them.
For each ATC, I've done the steps below:
1. I've distressed the edges of the card using the scissors technique.
2. I've inked on the edges.
3. I've done some masking to it's background.
4. I've stamped some images on it's background and foreground too.
5. The vintage images are printed out and hand cut before attaching them to the ATCs.
6. I've added details such as brads, doodling, tearing, inking or even some bling to all the vintage images.
7. I've also heat embossed some images ie. butterflies, flower or feathers on the ATCs.
8. The red chinese character stamped image is actually from a stone stamp of my chinese name.
These vintage ATCs are so fun to create. I'm sure I will be doing more vintage ATCs after this.
I've actually received some request from some of my blog readers that they want to have an ATC swap with me. I think it's just fair that I give everyone a chance. Therefore, I've decided to have it through my blog. The first three blog readers that had posted their comment here and state that they want to swap with me, will get a chance to swap with me. If you're the first three, please email me to let me have your address and I will forward mine to you as well. You can get my email from the "email me" tab on the right side of my blog.