Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Love Is In The Air


This is a layout that I've created using Swirlydoos March kit, "Cabaret". I've also used some gorgeous Dusty Attic foliage chippies and a few stamps by Vilda Stamps.

Below are some details on it.

I've painted the foliage chippies with some acrylic paint and later, covered it with crackle accent and Stickles.
The above close up shows some of the stamps by Vilda stamps which I've used on this layout. I really love these stamps!

The gorgeous products coordination in this kit really inspires me and makes my designing work so much easier! Keep an eye for the announcement of the winner on my blog giveaway soon!


Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

Sources: Products Included In the kit: Pattern Papers: Prima; Others: Prima Journaling Notebox, Prima flowers, Prima stamps, Swirlydoos feathers, Swirlydoos crystal dangle, Ranger Stickles; Products not included in the kit: Cardstock: Bazzill; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Chipboard: Dusty Attic; Others: Making Memories acrylic paints, Tim Holtz idea-ology mask, Sizzix die-cuts, Ranger Crackle Accents, decorative brads, thread for stitching, twine, Tombow and other adhesives.  

11 comments:

kissinia said...

This is fantastic! I love the picture and all of your pretty details!

Marley said...

Soooo beautiful! I really love all the details on this lay out.. the feather is awesome and the picture is so sweet! hugs Marley

Kay F said...

As always, I'm so impressed with all the textures you add to your pages! Fantastic work!

Asas à imaginação said...

Exuberante!!!...esta é a melhor palavra que encontrei para dizer da beleza desse LO...
Parabéns pelo seu trabalho!
Abraços
Marlei

Scrap by Rô said...

So perfectly beautiful Irene!
Simply loooove your LOs!!!

Hugs
Ro

Mina974 said...

Love the textures, love your LO!!! xoxo Mina

STAMP ENJOY said...

Il y a tellement de détails à regarder. Cette page est superbe.

Henriëtte said...

Wowww....this is a fantastic layout!!
Hugs Henriëtte

scrapbookertink said...

I saw this posted over at 2peas and instantly knew it was yours LOL so thought I would come over and praise it on your blog, gorgeous layout especially loving those stamps!

Beatemor said...

Beautiful layout! Love your style!

Life in Colors said...

Wow,such a beautiful and eyecatching page !!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin