Here are the steps.
1) Use a Clear Scraps 12"x12" acrylic sheet as the base for this layout.
2) Cut out two scallop edge strips from the pattern paper and attach it to the left and right edge of the layout.
3) Add two strips of lace beside the strips in step (2).
4) Cut out a rectangular from a beige cardstock and ink it's edges with distress ink. Add it horizontally on the bottom of the layout.
5) Cut out a huge rectangular from a pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. (I've cut out from a white pattern paper). Add it to the layout.
6) Use some die-cut round and rectangular tags to layer on the left of the page. Dress it up with rhinestones, liquid pearls and Stickles.
7) Cut out another strip from another pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. Do not add it to the layout yet.
8) Distress the edges of the photograph and ink it with distress ink. Punch a row of holes on the right of the photograph and attach it to the left of the strip in step (7). Use some yarn to stitch some zig-zag stitches and add the completed piece to the layout.
9) Stamp the bottom of the layout with some circle stamps and black solvent ink. Add some rhinestones and liquid pearls to the stamped images.
10) Cut out some flowers with stem from the pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. Add it to the layout with some foam adhesives. Dress it up with rhinestones and Stickles. Also attach some paper flowers all around it. Detail them with rhinestones and Stickles.
11) Cut out some butterflies from an overlay and add it to the left of the layout. Detail it with Stickles.
12) The title is actually a sticker. I've inked it's edges with distress ink and add it to the layout with some foam adhesives. Dress it up with Stickles.
Hope you all like this layout and try creating an acrylic layout. Clear Scraps acrylic sheets in 12"x12" are so versatile. You can use it for layouts, cards or even to create a one of a kind 3D project. Happy creating!
Sources: Clear products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: My Minds Eye; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: My Stamp Box; Stickers: Heidi Swapp; Overlay: Hambly Print Screen; Others: Ranger Stickles, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Creative Imaginations rhinestones, May Arts lace, Prima flowers, Zip Dry, Glue Dots and other adhesives.