I've promised to share the tutorial on this layout. So here it is.
1) Use a die cut paper to trace the scallop circle shape onto the pattern paper and cut it out. Ink it's edges with distress ink and add some dots of liquid pearls on each scallop. Use this piece as the base for this layout.
2) Cut out a huge circle from a beige cardstock and distress it's edges using a scissors. Ink it with distress ink. Add it to the base of this layout. Hand stitch around the edges.
3) Use some leaves and branches masking template from Heidi Swapp and distress ink to create some masking in the middle of the layout. Later us the "Water Distressing" technique on it.
4) Cut out a rectangular piece from another pattern paper and distress it's edges. Ink it with distress ink and add it to the right of the layout. Hand stitch around it.
5) Cut out another smaller piece of rectangular from another pattern paper and distress it's edges. Ink it with distress ink and add it slightly to the left on top of the earlier piece.
6) Add a strip of felt border on the bottom of the page and hand stitch on both it's upper and bottom edges.
7) Add the photograph in the middle of the layout. To create the distressed frame, firstly, cut out a frame from a bare thin chipboard. Paint it with Crackle Paint and later ink it with distress ink. Later, simply just use some white gesso and a brush to swipe around it. Add it on top of the photograph and later add a strip of lace on the bottom of it. Tie a charm to it too.
8) Get a tag and ink it's edges with distress ink. Sew a button and tie a ribbon to it. Add it to the left of the page with it's right edges, slightly insert underneath the frame.
9) Cut out some leaves, branches and flowers from the pattern papers and add it all over the page. decorate the huge flowers with liquid pearls and pearl adhesives. Also randomly add some small red felt flowers and add a small pearl in the center of each flower.
10) Add a metal butterfly on the top of the layout.
11) Write the title on the pattern paper and cut it out in squares. Ink it's edges. Cut out some squares from a black cardstock and add it underneath the title. Use some foam adhesives to add the title on top of the cardstock for dimensions.
After this tutorial, I think most of you would agree with me that it's really simple and easy to create this layout. Remember if you want to play along using my sketch, check it out here.
Sources: Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Jillibean Soup; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Others: Ranger Crackle Paint, Heidi Swapp mask, Folkart Gesso, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Kaisercrafts pearls adhesives, Blueyedezines Fetalicious Felt, Jillibean Soup tag and felt flowers, lace, thin chipboard, metal butterfly, button, ribbon, floss for stitching, Glue Dots, Zip Dry and other adhesives.