Monday, September 21, 2009

Cool Week at the Crop Spot!!

Do you like what you see above? This week, I'll be doing a full week of tutorials on this mini album at The Crop Spot! This mini album is created using one of Clear Scraps latest album and Teresa Collins latest release during last Summer CHA.

At the end of this week long tutorial, there will also be a huge surprise for all of you! You won't want to miss it. I'll also be giving another buzz about it here when time comes. Make sure you all keep an eye for it. Check out this mini album here. Enjoy!


13 comments:

2amscrapper said...

This is amazing!

Olga Solhaug said...

This one is extremely nice and "tasty" ;) I love it!

DeeDee said...

WOW! Can't wait to get into all the details. :)

Tanya said...

Oh IRENE!!!
I in wild delight!!!!
I love your creations!!!!

tania said...

LOVE IT!!!!

lizzaveta said...

Wow! So beautiful!!!
I love it!!!

Diabolo said...

In English I have to said "My God".... in French I will say "ça déchire"... It is more than beautifull... I will be tomorrow.....

Melissa S. said...

This is beautiful and I will be heading over to follow along with the tutorial. I can't wait for your big news.

Amélie said...

C'est superbe !! This is amazing!

Bisous

Rachael said...

Amazing!!

chrisw said...

Wow Irene,this is gorgeous

Melissa S. said...

I just posted the front cover and inside cover over at Pages In Time. Almost finished with the next two. I love it. woo hoo.

Alice D (Israel) said...

so beautiful! I love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin