Thursday, January 10, 2008

Embossed to Distress


In my latest layout titled "Inside", I've used the heat embossing technique to distress the background of the layout. I've used an embossing ink pad and randomly rub on the surface of the layout horizontally and vertically. Then, pour some distress embossing powder all over the page. Later, tilt the page to remove any excess and lightly tap on the page to remove more of it. Leaving some uneven distress embossing powder on the page. I've used a embossing heat tool to do the embossing. The effect is awesome and if you ever get any distress inks on it, just simply wipe it off with some wet wipes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I 1st saw this I was like wow.. okay I KNOW that she did use but one piece of cardstock.. how did she do this?? It looks 3-D! I thought it was another piece of paper, its amazing great job!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin