Friday, January 25, 2008

Crackle Effect on Frames and Tags

Recently, one of my friend had sent me a bottle of crackle medium to play with in my work. I've had so much fun experimenting with it through my latest layout titled "My Cute Valentine".





I've used the crackle medium on a frame, a tag and even on the letters for the title. It's such a cool distressed look and I love it! There are so many types of crackle medium at the stores and there are also some crackle paints too. Just apply them according to the instructions that came along with them. For my layout, I've applied quite a huge amount of crackle medium on bigger surfaces for a more aggressive crackle effect and lesser on smaller surfaces to create a less dramatic crackle effect.

3 comments:

Marsha K. said...

PT - this came out great!! He is such an adorable little valentine! I really like the C and the V - they really "pop" with the red colour!!

Marsha said...

Love the crackle paint. Gotta try it.

Denise said...

Very cool effect!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin