Friday, September 7, 2018

Remember When Acrylic Card


Hello friends! I'm so sorry that I've not posted here last week. I've been under the weather for more than a week now. I'm stress out on between kids exams and some kids matters. I just hope all this will be over soon and I could get back to my norm.

Since this last week I've been dealing with tons of kids matters, I think by sharing this card would lift me up a bit in spirit. This is a card which I've created using some products by Clear Scraps. I've used the Fancy Send It Clear card by Clear Scraps as the base for this card.

Here are more close-ups on this card.


I've used some Copic markers to highlight the edges of the acrylic card to make it visible but still has the translucent effect.


As a mom, there are so many hurdles that we have to jump and so many obstacles that we have to overcome when raising our child. We can get very angry, sad and disappointed during these moments. But I do always remind myself, every children started off as a blank canvas and how they handle things might be following your foot steps. Therefore, I believe a good mom should have at least the ability to listen to them and have faith in them. This is just a little tip from me to all moms out there.

I hope you all like today's project and see you all again soon!


Sources: Acrylic Card: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Maja Design; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Tsukineko; Stamps: Darkroom Door; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: Copic markers, lace, brads, twine, thread for stitching, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin