Friday, September 28, 2018

Love Acrylic Layout


Hello friends! For this week's blog post, I would like to share an acrylic layout with you all. To create this layout, I've used an XL shaped acrylic piece by Clear Scraps as the base for it. I wanted to create a floating effect for this layout therefore, I've left some of the acrylic base uncovered and see through.

Here are some details on it.


I've stamped some branches and flourishes using some solvent ink on the layout and later add some flowers and crystals to it.


To add more elements to it, I've used some chipboard embellishment which I've painted and sprayed on for some colors and textures. For details, I've added some jewels, ribbon and brads to it. I've also stamped some butterflies and cut them out to add it to the layout.


To distress the paper flowers, I've lightly misted them with some paint. I've also stamped some flowers and flourishes on the pattern paper and cut them out to use it. For more sparkle, I've randomly add some crystals around the flowers.

Hope you all like this layout and see you all again soon!


Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Inks/Paints: Tsukineko, Ranger Inks, BoBunny; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Others: pattern papers, flowers, crystals, ribbon, chipboard, washi tape, permanent markers, liquid pearls, Beacon and other adhesives. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin