Friday, September 14, 2018

Memories Forever Layout



Hello fellow crafters and friends! It's another Friday here. For today's post, I would like to share a layout which brings back a lot of memories for me.The photograph featured in this layout had been taken while we were on a vacation in Japan. The feeling of getting lost and being adventurous in an unfamiliar environment or place is the best experience that you can get while travelling. I think I really need another vacation trip to take away all this stress I have in me right now.

Now, let's move on to the layout itself. I've used tons of products by BoBunny to create this layout. I've used several mixed media techniques to create this layout.

Here are more close-ups on the details.


To create these dimensional bubbles or circles, I've used several glitter paste with a circle stencil by BoBunny. To make the colors more interesting and well blended, I've misted some paint on it too.


For the title, I've used a chipboard expression and painted it with some paint and detailed with some glitter paste.


To add some different elements to this layout, I've used some metal brads to decorate the layout.

This is such a fun layout to create and I hope it gives a little inspiration to you in your next project. Thank you for dropping by and see you all again soon!


Sources: Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Inks/Paints: BoBunny; Stamps/Masks: BoBunny; Others: BoBunny stickers, brads, rub-ons, chipboard, flowers, washi tape and lace, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin