Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Thing Of Beauty


Today, it's time for me to share with you another of my project for Shimmerz Paints. This month, I've used the fun and amazing enamelz and some paints from Shimmerz on this layout. I've used them with some Petaloo beautiful tags and flowers. 


Besides that, I've also used an XL shape by Clear Scraps and some gorgeous trims, dress form shape and birds by The Piece by Piece etsy store.


Here are some details on this layout.

I've done a video tutorial on how I've enhanced those Petaloo pieces using Shimmerz products! Enjoy!


Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Basic Grey; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Stamps: Hero Arts; Paints and Embossing Powders: Shimmerz Paints; Others: Petaloo flowers and tags, The Piece by Piece trims, die-cut and birds, CPM acrylic paint, Ranger Glossy Accents, Ranger Liquid Pearls, rhinestones and Beacon adhesives.

1 comment:

Beatemor said...

WOW - gorgeous. Love all the details and espesially the birds :-) And the acrylic background is great!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin