Friday, July 22, 2011

Serious


Today's layout is created using Swirlydoos Vintage Fae kit. I've also used some stamps by Vilda Stamps and chippies by Dusty Attic on it. I would also like to thank and introduce my newest sponsor, " The Piece By Piece " etsy store. This etsy sells gorgeous trims, fabrics, die-cut shapes etc. I've used some of her beautiful lace and fabric flowers on this layout.

Here are some close-ups.

In the close up above, I've used a Dusty Attic trim chippie and the lace by The Piece by Piece etsy store.




The bird and corner stamp is by Vilda Stamps


These fabric flowers are by The Piece by Piece etsy store.

I will have some updates on my upcoming teaching trip in Japan to share soon. Keep an eye for it. 

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

Sources: Products included in the kit: Pattern Papers: Pink Paislee; Stamps: Inkadinkado; Others: Prima rub-ons, Swirlydoos flowers. Ranger Stickles; Products not included in the kit: Cardstock: Bazzill; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Others: Dusty Attic chippies, Shimmerz Paints, The Piece by Piece lace and flowers, American Crafts Thickers, Prima mask, rhinestones, Tombow and Beacon adhesives.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautifull LO! And your model is so cute!

curlyqmosaics said...

I am speechless. The amount of beauty in this layout is unbelievable. The precious photo is surrounded by such beautifully elegant embellishments, I love everything about it! TFS!

The Piece by Piece said...

Wow Irene! This layout is so beautiful! I love all the details you put in your work! I have the same paper line and don't know if I can make something just as beautiful as yours! Thank you so much!

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

once again a fabulous layout Irene !

Jalna said...

C'est magnifique, comme d'habitude.... je ne me lasse pas de te rendre visite
scrapbises

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin