Thursday, July 21, 2011

Grungy Bracelet


I guess everything has it's first! This is my first time trying to create a jewelry. It's not perfect but it's such a fun try! I've wore this bracelet during one of my recent teaching trip.


In fact, I like how it turns out. It's so me! After this project, I might even try to create more jewelry in my free time.

There is also a little update on my next teaching trip to Japan. I'll share it when everything is confirmed with details. Keep an eye on it.


Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: Graphic 45; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Others: vintage metal findings, Tim Holtz idea-ology metal embellishment and Ranger Glossy Accents.

4 comments:

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

this is a wonderful bracelet ! Nice try !

Carmen said...

PRECIOSO!!!Besos

Carmen said...

PRCIOSO!!!!BESOS

Chandra said...

OMG!! I love it! What software did you use to shrink the photos?? Makes me now want to attempt to make one! great job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin