Thursday, February 4, 2010

Some pics to share!

I've finally edited some pictures from The Craft Supershow and Winter CHA 2010 to share with you all here.

First of all, below are some pictures during The CHA Crafts Supershow 2010.
Above is a picture taken while I'm doing some make and takes for Scrapbooking Supplies R Us booth. And below are pictures taken with some of you during the show.
Below are some random pictures taken during the show. Look how cool are those projects.

I've also attended the Winter CHA 2010 and below are some of the pictures taken while I'm there.

Above are some pictures of me and my samples for my boss, Tim Holtz...lol! I've got to admit that he is one of my favourite crafter, artist and designer of all time. And take a look at the picture below.
This is his latest release with sizzix, Tim Holtz Alterations! Can't wait to play with some of those yummy die-cuts and embossing folders.

Above is a picture of me demoing at the Clear Scraps booth during the show. I'm glad to have finally met with the owner and some of the designers of Clear Scraps. Gotta love my Clear Scraps gals!! If you all have not check out their latest release, make sure you do! They are amazing!

Below is a picture of me and the KiKi Art gals! They are such a fun group!

The other surpise that had caught me was being able to meet Vicki, the owner of Queen Kat Designs. She is so sweet!
Here's a picture taken at Graphic 45's booth. I'm loving all their new lines.
And below is the most adorable thing that I've seen throughout the show! I've always wanted something liked that when I was a kid.
I hope you all had enjoyed the pictures shared. I'll be sharing more pictures of my classes at San Jose soon. By the way, just to let you all know, I've managed to bring back with me a full set of Tim Holtz's newly released Distress Inks colours to play with. I know I'm going to have so much fun!! They are the colours that I've always wanted! Keep an eye for more pictures of my recent trip to the states.

9 comments:

Lili Sulastri said...

Beautiful pics Irene. Thx for sharing.

marijke said...

wow you must have had the time of your life something you will never forget and your work is sooooooooo gorgeous , and you have met Tim Holtz you lucky woman hahaha he is here in Holland this weekend I heard but I am not able to go there unfortunatly its a bit to far away for me

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!!! Can't wait to see new projects with those new inks!!

Unknown said...

sounds like you had an amazing time! how cool is it to see all your work displayed at CAH!

Jamie Pyles said...

Beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing! I am a huge fan of your work:):) Thanks so much for the inspirations:):)

Tereza Crump said...

Irene, I think you had way too much fun!!! LOL I bet you had a ball meeting Tim Holtz. I am happy for you that you have been recognized for the amazing artist you are!!! congrats!!!

Renee77 said...

I was so excited to meet you Irene you are so sweet!!!

Unknown said...

It was awesome to meet you, Irene. I'm glad I finally caught you. :) I had tried a couple days to find you there but to no avail. You're such a sweetheart. :)

elina said...

it looks like you had sooo much fun!!!!! i love love love your artwork!!! I sure hope to take some classes from you!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin