Here are the steps.
1) Use a white cardstock as the base for this ATC. Ink it's edges with distress ink.
2) Cut out a rectangular piece from a pattern paper and distress its' edges using the scissors distressing technique to use a paper distresser. Ink it with distress ink and add it to the left of the ATC.
3) Cut out two different sizes of squares from two pattern papers and distress their edges using a scissors. Attach two piece together and hand stitch around the edges of the smaller square. Add it to the lower right of the ATC.
4) Cut out a phone dialing wheel from the pattern paper and ink its' edges with distress ink. Add a jewel brad in the middle of it and attach it to the ATC using some foam adhesives. Dress it up with some Stickles. Cut out the word "advertising" from the pattern paper and make it into a tag. Tie it to the wheel. Add some Glossy Accents to the tag and the numbers on the wheel.
5) Cut out the lady on the phone from the pattern paper and ink its' edges with distress ink. Detail it with flower and Stickles. Add it to the lower left of the ATC using foam adhesives.
6) Cut out the word "Talking Machine" from the pattern paper and mat it onto a black cardstock. Attach it to the ATC using some staples.
I've also used the same line of pattern papers to create a layout. I'll be sharing it sometime next week. Keep an eye for it.
Sources: Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Graphic45; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Others: Ranger Glossy Accents, Ranger Stickles, Prima flowers, jewel brad, yarn, floss for stitching, staples, Glue Dots and other adhesives.