Here are the steps.
1) Use a Clear Scraps acrylic book stand as the base for this project.
2) Cut out a strip of circles overlay an add it to the left of the book stand from behind. Cut out another strip of negative circles overlay and add it to the bottom of the book stand.
3) Cut out a huge square piece from pattern paper and randomly punch some holes on it's right. Add it to the middle of the book stand.
4) Ink the edges of the photograph with distress ink and add it to the left of the book stand.
5) Cut out an overlay frame and add it to the bottom of the photograph.
6) Add a strip of lace on the left of the photograph and a few strips of overlay vines. Ink some flowers with some distress ink and dress it up with Stickles and pearl. Attach it on top of the lace.
7) Cut out some overlay chandelier and add it to the upper right of the book stand. Dress it up with crystals and Stickles.
8) Run a piece of Clear Scraps acrylic deco frame through an embossing machine. Use the "Metal Look on Acrylics" technique on it and use some mini brads to attach it to the book stand.
9) Cut out another frame from a Hambly pattern paper and ink it's edges with distress ink. Add it to the book stand using mini brads and detail it with liquid pearls.
10) Add a chipboard piece on the upper right of the frame in step (9). Ink it's edges with distress ink first.
12) Ink a flower with distress ink and add it to the lower right of the chipboard piece in step (10). Cut out a strip of overlay vines and add it to the bottom of the flower. Dress up the flower with pearl and Stickles. Cut out some overlay butterflies and add it to the book stand. Detail it with liquid pearls.
13) Punch a hole on the lower left of the book stand and tie a chipboard tag to it using a ribbon.
This would be a great piece for me to remember my wedding and all the romantic moments during then. Aren't these acrylic book stand great for altering into a table display piece? Try it!
Sources: Clear Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Hambly Screen Prints; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger Alcohol Ink; Overlays: Hambly Screen Prints; Others: Ranger Blending Solution, Ranger Stickles, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Kaisercraft adhesive pearls, Prima flowers, chipboard tags, crystals, ribbon, lace, Glue Dots, Zip Dry and other adhesives.