Monday, August 3, 2009

Another Post on The Crop Spot!

I can't believe that it's Monday already. Time for me to blog on The Crop Spot. This week's tutorial will make you want to play with masking and have some freestyle fun with it. Here's a little sneak peek of the project that I've posted on The Crop Spot today.

I've also included some stamping in this project and added another tip or way for you to use your Copic markers. Simply click here to read more about this project. Feel free to leave your comment there. Happy experimenting!

6 comments:

Divine Design said...

wow Irene! awesome LO and thanks for the easy to follow instructions..

hugs,
Leslie

marijke said...

I am in love....this is sooooooo beautiful... keep on looking and reading how you did this woooowwwwwwwwww and what a gorgeous picture inside of it

Lynn Biermann said...

Wow Such great work Irene! Love your wonderful details & your rich warm tones!! it screams IRENE CREATED THIS!!!! Love it! tfs :D

Cindy said...

I love, love, love this. Very beautiful!

CK Chai said...

This is so beautiful, simply love the details!

Rhayne said...

Gosh I'm so behind! Need to get over there to see what new goodies you have to share with us :o)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin