The tag is a pre-printed transparency. I've stamped on it using some black solvent ink and later use a white paint marker to doodle on it.
The fairy image had been inked, glittered and added some beads for details. I've also used the "Freshen up your Flowers" technique on the flower image. The whole image is attached to the tag using some foam adhesives to give some dimensions.
I've used the "Chalkboard Technique" to create the two roses and later doodled and glittered it. I've cut part of the petal sections and fold it up to give it a little dimension.
On the right of the tag, I've sued a cord and a ribbon to lace a strip and tied a ribbon at the end. I've also added some glass beads to it.
Hope you all like it!
Sources: Card stock: ProvoCraft, Ink: Colorbox and Staz On, Stamps: Hero Arts, Others: uni-ball signo gel pen, paint marker, crackle accents (Ranger Ink), glitters, rhinestones, glass beads and micro beads, pre-printed transparency, ribbons, cord.