Friday, May 10, 2019

Together Altered Frame


Happy Friday everyone! For today's post, I would like to share with you all an altered frame which I've created sometime ago. I've bought this frame from Daiso and thought that it would be cute to alter it.

Below are more close-ups on this frame.


I've used an acrylic "Together" expression from Clear Scraps to decorate this frame. I've used a permanent marker to outline it and detail it with some cut-outs, flowers and jewels.


I've also used some flowers by Petaloo to decorate this frame. 

Hope you all like today's project and see you all again soon!


Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Inks/Paints: Art Anthology, Ranger Inks; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: pattern papers, jewels, brads, Stickles, rub-ons, Beacon and other adhesives. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin