Friday, May 24, 2019

Table Organizer



Hello friends! Today, I'm going to share with you all a table organizer which I've created using some recycled boxes. I've created this table organizer as a gift.

I've chosen a few boxes of different sizes and shapes. I've cut them according to the height I want. Then, I separately decorate each box with some pattern papers. washi tapes, jewels and flowers. Use a glue gun to attach them together.

Below are more pictures on it.


And here are some close-ups on the decoration details.





This is such a fun and useful project and a perfect gift for someone who is messy when it comes to organizing. Hope you all feel inspired and have a great weekend!


Sources: Pattern Papers: MSD; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Art Anthology; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: jewels, twine, recycled boxes, ribbon, washi tape, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin