Friday, April 26, 2019

Sparkle Acrylic Layout


Hi everyone! For today's post, I would like to share an acrylic layout which I've created sometime ago. This layout also has the floating effect. I've used Clear Scraps acrylic XL piece as the base for this layout.

Below is another picture where you can see the floating effect of this layout.


And here are more pictures of the details.



I used Tim Holtz tattered florals die and created some flowers for this layout.


I've added tons of different textures to this layout by using chipboard, lace and yarn. I've painted them to add some colors to them and also used some sparkle to decorate them.


Hope you all find this layout inspiring and see you all again soon!


Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Making Memory; Others: chipboard embellishment, pattern papers, brads, jewels, lace, yarn embellishment, paper doily, Stickles, stickers, thread for stitching, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin