Friday, April 5, 2019

Summer Vacation Acrylic Layout


Happy Friday! For today's post, I would like to share with you all a one of a kind layout which has tons of different textures, dimensions and elements. It is a floating effect layout created using an acrylic base. I've used products by Clear Scraps, Petaloo and Authentique Paper.

Below are more pictures of this layout.


I've created layers of textures using frayed burlap, pattern papers and textured paste.



To create more interesting textures, I've used some textured flowers by Petaloo. To add details to it, I've used white gesso with some flourish stencils to create the textured flourishes around the flowers. 


I've enjoyed creating this layout and hope you all are inspired by it too. Thank you so much for dropping by and see you all again soon! 

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Authentique Paper; Inks/Paints: Tsukineko, Ranger Inks; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Stamps: BoBunny; Others: Petaloo flowers, burlap,brads and trims, twine, Beacon and other adhesives.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin