Thursday, July 5, 2018

Summer Favorites Layout


Hello friends! I'm so sorry for missing a post last week. I've been super busy and there are just so much to do till I've forgotten to schedule a post here. Between things around the house and having two kids who are about to take exams, I'm trying my best to juggle each day.

Anyway, for today's post, I would like to share with you all a Summer themed layout with tons of warm colors. I've used pattern papers by Graphic 45 and flowers by Petaloo to create this layout.

Below are some closer look on this layout.


To make the layout colorful and warm, I've added different colors of paper flowers around the layout. These flowers and lace gives the layout so much dimension and textures.


To tone down the colors a bit and blend with the beach theme of the layout, I've brushed on the flowers with some white paint.


I also use some bottle caps to create some interesting circle design on the background of this layout.

Hope to see you all again soon!


Sources: Pattern Papers: Graphic 45; Paint/Inks: Art Anthology, Ranger Inks; Mask.Stencils: Clear Scraps; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: Petaloo lace and pins, brads, jewels, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin