Friday, June 22, 2018

Our Story Wood Frame


Hello friends! For today's project, I would like to share an altered wood frame which I've altered. This is will be used as a home decor. I've used Clear Scraps "Our Story" wood frame to create this project.

Below are some details on it.


I've used dimensional paste with Clear Scraps butterfly mascil to create some fine details on this frame.


I've painted the frame with white acrylic paint. Besides that, I've also used a chipboard flourish by Clear Scraps to decor the rectangular frame above. To add color to it, I've used some distress paint and the same butterfly mascil earlier.


There is also a heart shape frame on this wood frame. I've also painted it white and later decorate it with some stickers and flowers. 

I've used some sentiments to decorate the three frames on this decor. You can also used photographs instead on these frames. This will further personalize it to suit your home.

Hope you all like this project and try creating one yourself. Have a great weekend ahead.


Sources: Wood Frame: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Inks/Paints: BoBunny, Ranger Inks, Pentart; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Stickers: BoBunny; Chipboard: Clear Scraps; Others: flowers, stickles, jewels, lace, pearls, Beacon and other adhesives. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin