Friday, July 13, 2018

My View Altered Canvas


Hello friends! For today's post, I would like to share this altered canvas which I've created long time ago using tons of products of by Tim Holtz. I've used products by Tim Holtz idea-ology and Ranger Inks Besides that, I've also used an acrylic frame and some acrylic sheets by Clear Scraps.

Below are some details on this canvas.

In the below picture, I've painted some grunge board fern and flowers with crackle paints and detail it with distressed stickles and ink.


I've used an acrylic sheet to create this flower. I've cut out the flower and outlined it with permanent marker. To layer it, I've used a paper flower which I've masked another smaller flower in it. On the edges of the canvas, I've used some distress embossing powder to highlight it.


On the grunge board dragonfly below, I've added ink and magic mesh on it. Later, I've used some glossy accents to seal it and use some liquid pearls to detail it.


I really love the metal embellishment by Tim Holtz idea-ology series. I've used some some them on the flower below to create the grungy and steampunk effect. The outer layer of the flower is made of acrylic sheets which have been inked using alcohol ink.


To create some textures and details on the acrylic frame, I've embossed it and inked it with alcohol ink.


I've embossed the alphabet below with some embossing folder and later inked it with distress ink. To further enhance it and seal it, I've used some glossy accents.


Hope you all like today's canvas. Try some of the techniques which I've used on the altered canvas in your recent projects. Have fun and see you all again soon!


Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Tim Holtz; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks; Mask/Stencils: Tim Holtz idea-ology; Grunge board: Tim Holtz idea-ology; Others: Tim Holtz idea-ology's lace, metal embellishment and acrylic fragments, Ranger Inks' stickles, distressed stickles, crackle paints and glossy accents. magic mesh, paper flowers, canvas, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin