Friday, June 1, 2018

Sunshine Layout


Happy Friday everyone! For today's project, I would like to share a layout which I've created using tons of Petaloo and Clear Scraps products. This layout is created based on the photograph featured on it. It is a photograph of my kids and nieces playing on the beach.

I tried to create a different summer themed layout without using the normal warm sunshine colors. Instead, I've tried to portray the colors of ocean and beach on it but using teal and beige.


I used tons of seashells and pearls to further enhance the beach or ocean look.


Beside pearls, I've also used micro beads to create the sandy look on this layout. Using heavy white gesso to create bubbles will add more textures to this layout. I also use a circle mascil and sunshine expression from Clear Scraps on this layout. I painted the expression white. 


This is a very fun and heavy textured based layout to create. Hope you all could find some inspirations here and start playing. Have a great weekend and see you all again soon!


Sources: Pattern Papers: Authentique; Inks/Paints: Art Anthology, Ranger Inks, Tsukineko; Stamps: Clear Scraps; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Chipboard: Clear Scraps; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: Petaloo seashells and trims, pearls, micro beads, white gesso, black marker, liquid pearls, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin