Friday, May 25, 2018

Altered Circle Shaker


Hi friends! I can't believe that it's already time for me to post another project to share with you all. Time really flies! Today, I would like to share a fun project that you can create to decor your home with.

Do you know that Clear Scraps carries tons of bare shakers that you can alter and personalize to your taste. For today's project, I've chose to use their circle shaker.


I've first painted the edges of the shaker with some black acrylic paint. to add more colors to it, I've used some pattern papers to decorate the inside of the circle and cut out some flower images to decorate it.

I've used a chipboard expression by Clear Scraps and painted it black. To add some sparkle to it, I've used some distress stickles and some gold foil transfers.


I've added some crackle accents on top of the cut out flowers and some stickles for more textures.

Hope you all like today's project. See you all again soon!


Sources: Shaker: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: MSD; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Pentart; Others: Clear Scraps chipboard expression, Ranger distress stickles, crackle accents and stickles, ribbon, sequins, BoBunny gold foil transfer, Beacon and other adhesives. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin