Friday, May 4, 2018

Mother's Day Card


Morning everyone! Mother's Day is just round the corner and  for today's post, I would like to share a card which I've created using tons of products by Graphic 45 and Petaloo. 

This is a very simple card. I've used a pink cardstock as the base for this card and later layer it with some pattern papers and cut-outs. 


I decorate it with some jewels for some sparkle. Besides that, I've also use some flowers by Petaloo to create the cluster on the lower left of the card.


 Have you started your project for this Mother's Day? If not, why not try creating a fast and simple card. Thank you so much for dropping by today. I hope you all got your daily boost of inspiration by visiting my blog. 



Sources: Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Graphic 45; Ink/Paints: Ranger Inks; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: jewels, markers, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin