Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My Sweet Angel


It's time for me to share my first DT layout for Marion Smith Designs. I've used the "Nirvana" collection for this layout and tons of beautiful stamps by Marion Smith Designs.

Here are some details on it.



Here are some details created using the beautiful stamps.


I've cut out some gorgeous vintage images from this collection to embellish this layout.


Love the details on these resin flowers by Marion Smith Designs. I've also used a couple of Junque and Gems pieces to decorate this layout.  

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: Marion Smith Designs; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Tsukineko, Art Anthology; Stamps: Marion Smith Designs; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Others: Marion Smith Designs Junque and Gems, Ranger Stickles, white gel pen, black gel pen, thread for stitching, lace, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin