Friday, August 29, 2014

Bali Vacation Mini Album


This is an acrylic album which I've created to showcase some pictures taken during my trip to Bali. I've used Clear Scraps acrylic custom wordbooks to create this album with pattern papers by Graphic 45. I've also used an acrylic "vacation" expression to form part of the title. The beautiful flowers is by Petaloo.

Here are some pages in it.




To create the coconut tree embellishment, I've used Clear Scraps acrylic vacation embellishment.


I've enjoyed using these custom wordbooks to showcase my vacations. Hope you all like it!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Graphic 45; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks; Mask/Stencils: Heidi Swapp; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: lace, Viva pearl pen, crystals, black pen, Zig Painty marker, Copic markers, Beacon and other adhesives.

1 comment:

bernii miller said...

What a fun and bright mini album!! I love it and all the flowers ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin