Friday, August 8, 2014

Create Binder Album


This is an acrylic binder album which features Clear Scraps. I've used an acrylic binder album, acrylic expression and acrylic frame by Clear Scraps.

I've outlined the acrylic expression using a permanent marker to make it visible. The grogeous pearl flourishes is by ZVA Creative.


I've colored the acrylic frame using sorbet by Art Anthology.


I've used Petaloo beautiful flowers to embellish the cover of this binder.

Here are some pages in this album.






Each page, I've decorated it with some flowers, lace and cut-outs. Hope you all like it.

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Authentique; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Art Anthology; Flowers: Petaloo; Pearl flourishes: ZVA Creative; Others: lace, Tim Holtz idea-ology tapes and grungeboard, Ranger Perfect Pearls,mask, permanent marker, eyelets, twine, Beacon and other adhesives.

2 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

Beautiful work Irene. Love so many of the creative ideas you've incorporated in this gorgeous album. Jenny x

Lori said...

This is just stunning!!! I think I have a similar binder that I could do this with.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin