Friday, November 16, 2018

Wild About Winter Layout


Good morning! I've read that it is starting to snow is some of the areas that my friends are staying. I can still remember when I first see snow and it is absolutely breathtaking. Therefore, I've decided for today's post, I would like to share a layout featuring Hiro in a winter themed layout. Hiro is a Siberian husky and it's fur is as white and as fluffy as the snow.

I've used products by BoBunny to create this layout. Below are more close-ups on it.


I've kept the layout very simple and avoid using tons of heavy mixed media techniques on it. To make it look more sophisticated, I've used some cut outs from the pattern papers to create layers underneath and around the photographs.


For dimension, I used some foam adhesives and some paper flowers to accent the layout. I've also added some jewels for some sparkles around the layout.


Hope you all like today's project and see you all again soon!


Sources: Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Inks/Paints: BoBunny; Mask/Stencils: BoBunny; Flowers: BoBunny; Others: BoBunny jewels, chipboard embelishment, lace and brads, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin