Friday, November 2, 2018

Princess Mini Acrylic Album


Good morning! For today's post, I would like to share a cute little acrylic mini album. I've used Clear Scraps mini acrylic key chain album to create this album. This project is a little reminder of how wonderful to have a "daughter" (princess).

I've decorated the album with some pattern papers. I've also cut out some flowers and butterflies to adhere to this album. For more dimension, I used some liquid pearls and dimensional gel.

Here are some of the pages in it.





This would be a great gift from any mother to a daughter. Hope you all find today's project inspirational and thank you for dropping by. Have a great weekend!


Sources: Acrylic Album: Clear Scraps; Inks/Paints: Ranger Ink; Others: pattern papers, rub-ons, stickers, lace, ribbon, flowers, jewels, liquid pearls, dimensional gel, Beacon and other adhesives.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin