Friday, August 17, 2018

Read and Imagine Journal Page


Hi everyone! For today's post,I would like to share something a little different. It's a mixed media art journal page. I've used some products by BoBunny to create this page.

Below are some closer look at it.


To add some dimension and different textures, I've used some wood and metal elements on it. Besides that, I've also used some dimensional paste to create some details on the background.

In the picture above, I've cut out some images from the pattern paper to create a collage look on it. To create the 3 dimensional look, I've added some painting techniques on the background using some paints and inks.


Thank you so much for dropping by and hope you all find this little journal page inspiring. See you all again soon!



Sources: Pattern Papers: BoBunny; Inks/Paints: BoBunny, Pentart; Mask/Stencils: BoBunny; Stamps: BoBunny; Others:BoBunny wood embellishment, brads and stickers, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin